Lise Mørup Dalsgaard
Born 6th October 1981.
Lise Mørup Dalsgaard is responsible for cases within the following areas: Contracts, Rental legal matters, Legal matters within construction and procurement issues as well as indemnification and in addition handles the proceedings relating to bankruptcy, liquidation, reorganization and debt restructuring.
Additionally Lise also handles litigation in a wide range of issues within Greenlandic law.
- Member of Greenland Attorneys' Association and of Danish Attorneys' Association
- Council Member of Greenlandic Housing Commission
- Council member of the Greenlandic Council for Human Rights
- Member of ELS (ELSA Lawyers Society)
- Volunteer advisor at IKIU – Greenlandic Legal Aid
- Boardmember of Nuuk Lions Club
Danish, English and Scandinavian, limited knowledge of German and Japanese
July 2015: Attorney-at-law at Lawfirm Paulsen|Keldsen
2013-2015: Attorney Assistant at Lawfirm Paulsen|Keldsen
2010 - 2013: Special Consultant at A/S Boligselskabet INI
2008 - 2010: Attorney Assistant at Lawfirm Nuna Advokater
2007 - 2008: Lawyer at Greenland Home Rule, Direktoratet for Boliger & Infrastruktur